Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Days of daze

The past few weeks have passed in a flurry of activity.
Captial H-E-C-T-I-C.
Reason?
1. Work
2. More work
3. All my friends decide to choose 2012 as the year to get married! The year of the Dragon , Leap year, The year that this world is going to end and all that... Hence, all activities revolving around that.

In this hazy daze, I did not feel the normal itch that I have to express myself (now, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing) haha!

So, here we go... Some sweet thoughts... So what if I can't think for myself, some people (very thoughtful) (and funny) have come up with these... So let me just share them... ;)



 Mmm hmmm, quite true.



Now THAT is profound :P



This one, even more.



So, its ok to be dazed sometimes.
And tired. 
And of course, sleepy. Sleepy fish, remember!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI This is for u! Something I was reminded of reading this post :) Somethings profound said with a lot of wit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for cracking the mystery of why everyone is deciding to get married in 2012! hmm.. the year of the dragon is good for new beginnings! and a leap year is good becoz you get one extra day for preparation :P

    I love the 'sometimes I think, sometimes I don't' saying! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krati- yes the sunscreen song! :)i love that one...
    Dots- ur one of the culprits of the year, so zip it :P

    ReplyDelete