Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

No touching, no touching, only seeing, only seeing!



This post is endearing as well as mad.It might not make too much sense too, as I have so so soooo much to say in just one post! But anyways...

Quaint Minnie here and the title of the post are absolutely un-related by the way!


So its the Christmas weekend, MERRY XMAS !!  :)
It's been a lovely one so far...(the weekend). See below- the lovely tree in UB City!






Sangeet wears Forever New, I'm wearing Arrow



I have been meaning to write about all the madness happening around me specially at work, but its been a helluva busy few weeks. And SO FUN!! As it is, I love what I do(most of the time at least) and then it goes and becomes better with a superb December where all we do is prepare for internal competitions, bond with our team (and try to hate the other rival team, but you know, our hearts are such pure gold, we can't seem to hate them) :P




Anyway, this post is about my fab weekend. Which went like:
1. Grand finale and culmination of the office madness. Hmm we didn't win, but we what a blast we had! We actually did a FLASH mob. Now, how cool is that!
2. Danced my *@# and poor back off at Shiro with the dancing queen and many others. It was capital F.U.N.
3. Did a fantabulous photo shoot in front of the goregous X-mas tree in UB city with Sangeet. As you can see.
4. Wished our very close friend Sini a happy birthdayyyyyy and went crazy there too.
5. Best of all was spending so MAD-TIME with Sangeet. Now she is a crazy one I tell you. We pleased the dance gods, bappi lahiri n all other sidey lyric-song musicians last night.  Sorry, no images of that ;) And yes this morning, went to Motorcycle museum and cafe, right next to my place for breakfast with her. Cozy, quaint and a damn sweet set up. Check it out!





On the way up!



wowww!

The view from the balcony



So the owner, Mister Prabhu said that they were planning to shift as it was not working out for him. How sad. Sangeet and I were just discussing that this cafe is so charming because it's in such a place,and not on- say Church Street. Lets hope he shifts somewhere nearby...





 Here's me, signing off and singing off for the weekend.


PS: No touching, no touching, only seeing, only seeing is a Himesh Reshamiya song. I heard it for the first time yesterday, and yes, i LIKE it! Just the song, not the annoying Mr.Himesh :P



1 comment:

  1. awww.. sounds like so much fun!
    STOP writing these posts.. makes me want to jump on the next plane to bangalore. so yeah, just STOP having fun ok.. so I can feel better about being far away.
    PS - I'm not joking
    PPS - ok you can have a liitle bit of fun, not too much

    ReplyDelete