Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

When the cat came to stay

I am so so excited.
I have a cat. And his name is Fonzie.The cutest cutest cat ever :)
Ok its not mine. We are cat-sitting for a friend. For two whole weeks yayyyyy!

So in the past two days... the most important question on my mind has been:
Am I a cat person?

Am I? Am I?

 Just look at him! <3 <3

How could I not be....


So the question is more like: Can one be a cat person AND a dog person at the same time? I have probably had 2 dogs in my childhood and never directly contributed to taking care of them. And dogs are hard work personified. But I truly loved them. I was always lazy. Like a cat.
And cats? They are something else all together.

My sister with  Fonzie
Cats are self-indulgent.
They don't really care.
About anything.
They are just so pricey.
And I love it!  ;)




Lets say, I have two weeks to find out... :)



The big cat is away for a couple of days :) So its Fonz and me signing off for the weekend...




No comments:

Post a Comment